My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Something for Daddy

I have to say time flies Father's day knocking on the door lol so I thought I'm gonna use the opportunity and use this fortnights theme over at Try it on Tuesday which is  "For the man " and guess what we got a fab sponsor for June: Dilly Beans I have used 3 images for my project: Me&Pops; Heart Monster 2 & Skellie bow
and here you go daddy's presie from the kids
I only coloured the heart on the little cute monster (who is really Mesi lol ) I do like it as it is but I might stitch red material on the heart, I see how I feel at the moment I'm fool of cold and not in the mood for stitching plus I messed up the other T-shirt so £6 just went down the drain

Make sure you pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT created
Off to watch telly and schedule this for 9am and cross everything it'll come on lol
hugs
Ildiko x


4 comments:

  1. This is a super project really love it. Hope the cold is a little better. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Ildiko!

    What a fantastic make and such a wonderful present!!!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shirt, I bet Dad will be thrilled to get it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to put the image on a T-Shirt - looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete