My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

Bit of up-cycling and few cards

Well I just had to use this huge washing powder box. I already had to pull it out from recycling as my OH chacked it away, he was shocked when he seen it in the house again lol I needed a storage for my magazines and he just told me why I don't through away the magazines I told him he's out of his mind lol
So here is the original box
 And here is the finished box. Once I cut it to size (I even carved myself and my jeans too lol ) I put gesso on it then painted it with white acrylic and while it was still wet I added black then a small amount of brown what's not showing on the pic. Once it was dry I distressed the edges with Tim Holt's ink and printed  the Cogs corners from Delicious Doodles's shop and fussy cut it (took me hrs to do the four) stuck it on then die cut a label & done a charm with the found bits&bobs and hey presto it was done
At Delicious Doodles  this week the theme is Steampunk so make sure you pop over and check out the DTgirls fab creations 
Just a close up on the front got a bit of glitter acrylic on it too
 and my magazines in their place, I've got 2 yrs in there and still room for this yrs one

 This little cutie is my TioT DT card wherewe given you this theme:On the Wild Side 
  This little cute digi is called Zebra&Foal and you can find it in the DD Shop. The BD stamp is LoTV. Got a bit of embossing on the side and I made that stomping on my embossing folder, yes I did stand on it so I just got partial print, then I inked it with TH ink
 and here is the close up on the sweet image

 This is my last card and I made this using High Hopes Silly-Billy stamp. It's been water coloured, glittered and used pearly doodles too. Embossed the background this time the normal way lol put the border and twine then diged out a BD ticket from stash and finished. This was a quick card though as it was the little boys birthday today and I forgot to make a card. Came very handy that HH theme for this fortnight challenge is CAS 
Close up on Silly-Billy

That's all for now. Off to put kids to bed now
Take care
hugs
Ildiko





1 comment:

  1. Another great CAS card! Thanks for joining the high Hopes CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete