My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

WOW updated

I'm back from Hungary AND what on Earth happened to the weather over the weekend. I came back and my butt was/is freezing off. I was in a T-shirt and a thin coat (what wasn't done up) yesterday when I went to visit my nan.
Well anyways I've got something to show you

Sorry had to cheet yesterday as I wanted to enter this cute chick/bird for HH but really this is my TioT DT card for today and the theme is "Hats and Easter bonnetes". I strait away thought this cute stamp lol
 I made this for my mother in-low, in Hungary we don't have mother's day till May
I've used High Hopes stamp and Sassy Cheryl's digi and TLC Creations WA and few bits and bobs from stash.
At HH there is an "Anything goes Challenge"

Ok I'm gonna put kids to bed now then I'll go to bed as I've been up since 2.30 am (in English time time 1.30) to catch my flight
Take care all
hugs
Ildiko
oxo

7 comments:

  1. OMG Fab card !! Gotta love when the weather switches at the drop of a hat lol.Thanks for playing ( again lol) at High Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little chick and all the coloring.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ildiko, this is stunning and oh so cute!! Your MIL is going to love that cute little duck taking a bubble bath in the bird bath!! It's adorable, and so many cute things to look at, loving the word 'spring' too and the way it pops out! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your pretty card Ildiko. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about the weather - Sooooo Cold!!! Love your Spring creation - reminds me of sunnier weather and spring blooms - hope we get some of it soon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet project - hope you'vecaught up with your sleep! Cindy x

    ReplyDelete