My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Just a quick one

In an hr I'm off to the airport but I wanted to post this before I leave for Hungary. Sooooooooo looking forward going without kids. My bags is packed just got to do some food and change
Here is a book mark I made last night. I have used High Hopes stamps and they got an Anything Goes for this week
 It's 3 different stapm, got masking fussy cutting , unfortunately the clouds don't show, I water coloured the background.
 Here is a close up

Ok I must dash now
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! Great card! Thanks for joining the high hopes challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hun ! Have a great trip !! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes

    ReplyDelete