My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Layout

I'm not the best when it comes to Scrapbook-ing although I do love it, s I thought I start to do some empty pages, this will make me go through my photos and I can think ahead too.
Here is my firs layout which fallows this week High Hope's Sketch
I just rotated it to the right
 It's a very simple 12"x12" layout. I left the bottom left corner unfixed so I can slide pictures underneath. 
This digi below is this week's Paper Cupcakes freebie and it's a Colour Theme: Green and Orange
 And these 2 stamps by High Hopes the poor little which is on shrink plastic and I coloured her with my Shakura stardust and you can't see the colours but she is supposed to be purple and orange, the only colour you can see is the black cat lol 

I'm gonna enter his layout into the fallowing Challenges
High Hopes: Sketch

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design!! Great take on the sketch; so glad it works as a layout, too! Thank for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another one starting today: Blue, Black & White color challenge. We hope you will play again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete