My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

T-shirt for Daddy

WOW what a response we had a TioT for "Anything Goes" challenge the only problem was loads of ppl did not read the rules, I know it's boring but it worse it.
Our next challenge gonna be "Anything Goes" yes again, we still not bored of looking your lovely cards/projects, so here is mine, sorry loads of pics
 As you can see it's a set. The main image is Create with TLC
I went to buy some printable iron on from The Craft Barnes shop and just printed this fab image on it.
This is the main Father's day card. When my OH was drinking some beer I kept few tops and it came handy when I was making this card. The little pictures inside the beer top were fixed with dimensional glaze
The little round things came from The Sum of All Crafts Blog where you find loads of freebies
 I found an old paper bag so I just printed the image and glued it on to have a matching bag
 I needed an other matching little bag but I made this from scratch. The box was a bit flimsy so had to add recycled cardboard inside


I'm gonna enter this into the fallowing Challenges
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Gingerloft : Vintage
Robyn's Fetish: Anything goes


Well this is it for now, hope you like this little set
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko


15 comments:

  1. Wow, a fantastic array of projects. I can imagine that Dad was thrilled to receive these.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What gorgeous projects..love them all...I'm sure Dad loved them too!!
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects, love them. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he will absolutely love these! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love it :D
    What a fab set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful makes, I love this image too, and you've used it so well. Your Dad must be so proud. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome vintage projects. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,

    Sherry-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....you did awesome on all these presents...how fun~!
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful set Hun. long time no seeen, hope you're keeping well.
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw your card on MIM for challenge 94, and had to come and take a closer look. Wow - fab projects!

    My card is no 238 this week if you'd like to take a look :-)

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your projects, fab stamping and great bag and box
    saw them on Make It Monday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good idea very cool set great idea!!

    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is amazing Thanks for playing at Gingerloft

    ReplyDelete