My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Mini Canvas


I should've posted this on Tuesday but just sooooooooo busy having friends with us since Monday as it's half term. Took us over 5 yrs to see each other since we both got pregnant with our 1st ones really. Between the older kids there is only 3 month and they played beautifully, they left Wednesday and as they were leaving my other friend arrived and staying with us till Sunday, she has helped a lot though. Kids are hanging on her lol poor thing, the second she arrived that was it lol

Well anyway over at TioT as you know we lost our "Mummys" but we decided to keep going on and this fortnight is Anything goesso here is my little canvas.
 I have used my Gorgeous High Hopes image. I stamped it on my canvas then on papers and just paper pieced it. The puddle is done with my nail varnish, the top left corner I dunked my pencil in ink and just done few dots with it. I used the rain drops from HH too. It was a bit fiddly but I LUV it how it turned out and as its an Anything goes week I'll enter this into their challenge plus they have a DT call too and I'm gonna go for it. 

I'd like to enter this canvas into Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge where the theme is anything goes

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Thought I'd browse around your blog a bit and I love your style Ildiko. I did want to come by and say sorry about entering TioT 'illegally', not once, but twice!! I have that all noted on my challenges list, but do miss these sometimes. I'll pay much closer attention now so as not to waste your time. But I do soooo appreciate your kind comments. :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea~! And your creation turned out so fun~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete