My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

1-2-3

I'm a bit late but here we go. Over at DD we got a 1-2-3 of something recipe for you as easy as 1-2-3 lol
Further a do here is mine
Backing paper is Create with TLC, I used  Poppy DD digi as well as Make it Crafty open-window digi
 I've got 1 butterfly, 2 BP/DP (one behind Poppy) and 3 gems
 and here is the rest, they are FAT pages for a swap
Gonna enter my FAT page into the fallowing challenges:
Sweet 'n Sassy: Bling it

My 2nd card is for High Hopes challenge: Back to Nature
 Both of the stamps are from the 100th challenge blog hop. I coloured my flowers with  Shakura stardust pen. 
 Below you can see it's a bit unusual one, but just had the idea to cut the frame with my Spellbinder die cut but leave the back, but I found it to simple so I used my huge swirl corner stamp then I used my fav butterfly edge punch
 I didn't want to through out the little leftover butterflys so I used it to decorate the front and this side shot shows it well
 Just a close up of the flower and even a bit of shine shows through

I'm gonna enter this card into the fallowing challenges:
Fun with Shapes and more: Use die cut or punch
2 Sisters: Anything goes

That's all for now
hugs
Ildiko

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ildiko, I just love your 1-2-3- dig Fat Page, it is so colourful and pretty. Thanks for joining us at ATCs & Fat pages with Attitude. Caz

    ReplyDelete