My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

On the roll


I'm gonna be quick as I should be in bed by now. I made 2 more bookmarks lol and a LIM card. The 1st bookmark is almost the same as the previous but I like this better, it's my 2nd entry for CDAC PC

My 2nd bookmark is the same concept but with High Hopes stamp and the theme is Animals on their challenge blog. I really love these cute bears and just lend themselves well for this bookmark

And y card is my 2nd entry for the LIM challenge where the theme is use 3 stamps. So I used WFC tie digi, Judi-Kins Stamp frame and Crafter's Companion sentiment. I'm big fan of Arielle's digis so easy to work with, if  you don't know WFC digi pop over to her shop and check it out yourself.
I have cut the middle out and printed the image inside too, it was a bit fiddly to make sure it falls into the right place but I got there in the end

Ok that's all for now, off to bed as it's 2.20 am lol got to get up in 5hrs lol

Thanks popping by
Hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. This is a really neat idea!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea, FAB card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a cute little girl baby bookmark, great job :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and fabulous tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing.B

    ReplyDelete