My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Oh Baby

Just a quick post before I go out. I made a book mark for my book. The image is by Glitterbabe and this is my entry for CDAC PC.  I don't really need a baby card but I just fell in LUV with the baby face and I was working my brain what to do with the image other then baby card, so here is my bookmark in use.

My next card is my LIM and this week is a one layer card, most of the time it's causing me problem to do these cards but this week when I've seen the theme   USE THREE STAMPS I thought of my Judi-Kins Carols Cube
And woala my little card. It's only a 4"x4" First I stamped the image then embossed it, then added the solid colour and finally the frame. To give bit more definition I dry embossed a frame round it and a line on the bottom oh and not to forget the gem and a bit more colour to the flower

Now gonna get dressed and gonna go for a walk with my doggie and after that gonna do some roast chicken and all the other things to go with it, no spuds for me though only roast veg with the chicken, got 2 month to loose a stone and cutting out the carbs forks for me

Take care everyone
hugs
Ildiko



6 comments:

  1. Nice card, I used a Judikins cube too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you showed us the stamp you used for the three images... I couldn't quite make out what they were until I saw it.
    It's a super card, great colour and texture.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, like the sparkle
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that baby bookmark! Too cute!!!

    Fab LIM card too.

    Good luck with the diet hun!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool way to use that baby image and I love the little tufts of hair :)

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmark and the card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete