My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

I promise these will be the last ones ( for a while lol )

Few more bookmarks lol
The 1st is my 2nd entry for High Hopes Challenge. I just had to use this cute flower fairy. The BP/DP  is TLC Creations

My other bookmarks if for this fortnights Paper Cupcakes challenge where you are given a Bingo card. So pop over the challenge blog and have a look, in the mean time here are my bookmarks I made
 Again the BP/DP is TLC Creations and the cat is one of the new PC image. 

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute - adorable kitties - big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your bookmarks are really cute. I like the cat's glittery bow tie. Looks like he is ready for a night on the town.

    ReplyDelete