My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Few things to share

A very quick  one, I was soooooooo laid back this week thinking I'm ahead of myself that I forgot my DT card for tomorrow oops

So here is the 1st card.
 The image is by ADFD and it's called Mama Hug, this is one of the new release.
I'm gonna enter this card into:
ADFD: Go Vintage&add polka dots
LIM: a Baby or a Child

My 2nd card
 The back ground is a digi by Make it Crafty. The tree and the little bird is High Hopes stamps and the little girl is Crafter's Companion and it's the first time I inked her up.
I'm gonna enter this card into:
High Hopes Challenge: Easel or step card
Crafter's Companion: Here comes Summer
Bunny Zoe's Challenge: Anything goes

And my last project is 3 bookmarks.
This is for my CDAC PC and the image by Pattie's Creations. I'm hooked on bookmarks at the mo so these weren't the last you gonna see lol

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. There seem to be quite a few layers on your LIM card Ildiko, but it is such a sweet image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very unusual mother & child stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Sweet image you used! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great summery card...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete