My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

Shell we...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I can't see my top bar there for no TITLE Aaaarrrrrggggghhhh sorry abt that. OMWord I managed to give a tittle without seeing what I was typing lol

I'm late again with my TioT card where the theme is:On the Beach, after all summer is coming or should be on it's way lol. I made a clean and simple card corporates with the LIM theme: Yellow. I used my free stamps from Craft Stamper magazine and my TH distress ink and some glitter for the star stamps. Here it is


My next project is an ATC a moveable ATC  as the new theme over DD is:Try Something New, the first ever made, the inspiration came from the  blog The Sum of all Crafts where you can find loads of free goodies, and that's where the body, green paper and the bodice came from too I did have to play around with the bodice to fit my need but hope it's OK. Now I have used few DD images to make this. The head is  Emo Valentine FairySkull & Crossbones2  and Skull I made the backing paper with the Skull image. Taaaa-daaaa

I think it's almost perfect, I should've used red for her bodice and boots but other than that I'm pleased with my ATC
Ok gonna dress up now and take my dog out for a walk. 

Thanks popping by hugs
Ildiko



3 comments:

  1. I've had trouble with blogger this week
    Terrific card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's quite a lot going on in this card Ildiko... I think I may have this stamp somewhere too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin' COOL! I soooo want to try this! xxD

    ReplyDelete