My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 12 December 2011

Winter fun

Before I get onto my challenge post, I just need to tell you something. Today we went to see Alfie's work at school (he's in reception) and I was extremely proud of him. I always moan how naughty he is but boy he was one of the best one in class. When Mrs Scott said freeze he did and he did what he was told to do strait away, that is something what never happens at home lol. Just could not believe how nicely he sat on the floor to get ready to go home.I was gobed smacked how good he is at school and how hand full he is at home.

Well anyways,I can not believe it's already Monday which means time for an other Paper Cupcakes Challenge and as Xmas is creeping up we giving you an easy peasy one: Winter Fun with bling. I've got an other rocker card to shear, my OH asked me to make some for he's family and close friends, so this is one of it. Few more will come next week lol
Well here is my offering
 I had an accident can you figure out where? I bet you can't. I tell you; when I was die cutting my WA it moved and cut it in half grrrrrrrrr so I distressed the 2 bits and stick it together from the back and die cut it again and to be honest I LOVE the result. The paper and WA is TLC Creations. The image you can find it in the shop
On my tree I've got silver glitter spray and on my snow which is flower soft I sprinkled some glitter before it dried and I used some stickles too
As you can see my embalies are huge but as it's gonna be hand delivered I didn't mind going OTT they all from my stash. Tried to do 2 pic from the side so you can see the depth of it

I'm gonna enter my card into the fallowing challenges:
365 CARDS - 3 types of texture
(flower soft, glitter, stickles oh and my card stock is linen)
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - Christmas glitz
PAPER SUNDAES - anything Christmas
DREAM VALLEY - Christmas
LOLLIPOP CRAFTS - happy holidays
Sweet Stamps - Christmas Bling
Creative Card Crew - Tis The Season
Paper Creations Ink - "Bling It Up!"

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

14 comments:

  1. This design is adorable! I never think there is mistakes-it turned out wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at
    Sweet Stamps Challenge
    Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all ~ your circle card shape is cute! Second ~ I LOVE that turtle and the sentiment!!! What a fun card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really stunning love the layout
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the shape and the die cuts
    Thanks so much for joining us at Paper sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great funny card love it thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing!! I love the shape of it, and all your embellishing are so awesome!!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just way too cute - I love the different shape and texture - its all fun!Thanks for sharing this cute card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, thanks for joining us at Ccc xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is awesome. Shelley looks so cute sledding down that snowy hill. I love the rocker cards. I just made my first one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, as they say, "Go big or go home." We love the embellishments and the layout! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shape and the image is adorable. Such a fun and festive card (love the sparkles). Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.. nice to see you here.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a brilliant card - love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete