My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

The Grand Final

OMG thanks to grand final at The Craft Barne. I have found few mistakes and re-done 1 or 2 page
so her are the pages week by week

but this one had to be corrected because I used my embossing folder to do the crackle so you can't wright on it but here is the correct one and I prefer this one
 The paper is TLC Creations just changed the colour and the image is ADFD



I had to redo this one too cos this is supposed to be June not July lol
So here is the the right calendar page











 And here is the cover, but got to come back with the finished one

I've paper pieced the cute dogie using digi paper from The Sum of All Craft and 2012 and Calendar made by me


Woot-woot I finished it BUT I have to learn to use my Clinch I messed it up a bit but not to bad for the 1st  go lol


Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko



2 comments:

  1. You made a lovely calendar, so cute from the cover to the last page!

    ReplyDelete