My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Honey I shrunk the.....

Plastic

But before I start my post I just have to share what the postman brought to me on Saturday. Few weeks ago the random thingamajig selected me over at MMSC
Look 4 House Mouse stamps, just love them they are my first ones oh yes they are wooden mounted as well.

Over at TioT we asked you to get your shrink plastick out and uset it. My little charm on my card is shrink plastick. I've got a set of leaf stamps in my stash and I don't really use it enough. The little charm goes so well with the gorgeous Angel. I I just love these colours together, at Paper Cupcakes we asked you to use Otange, Brown & Yellow colours as well as using a thanks giving image or saying. I think it's not so hard is it? These colours just remind me of walking in the park and seeing the fallen leaves.
Here is my offering using the Fall Angel-Give Thanks and a thanks giving ticket as well.
  The yellow and Orange papers are from Create with TLC 
For this card I have fallowed the MMSC #130 but I rotated it.


Sorry had to cheat a bit guys, so have to get on with my Xmas card swaps and no time to think different things for my DT project plus I really needed the little charm on my Paper Cupcakes card lol

And also I'm gonna enter my card into the fallowing challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Thanksgiving/Thank you
Cupcake Inspirations: Picture inspiration and I picked some colours
Craft your passion challenge: Photo inspirations, I picked the colours
My Shery Craft: Thanksgiving/Thank you
Shelly's Images : Anything goes
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildz

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the House Mouse stamps, I love House Mouse. I love the use of the use of the shrink plastic, I looked for some of that today. Super nice card, I like that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so don't get enough time to play with wonderful things like Shrink Plastic but your beautiful work has inspired me to do so. I just love the sweet angel and your beautiful embellishments together. Just Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win ... awesome, fun stamps! Your card today is fabulous too! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation Ilidiko. Lucky you getting those gorgeous stamps, well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very pretty! thanks for sharing it with us over at my sheri crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! you did great with those wonderful HM stamps! each one is wonderful!
    your card is also so pretty! love that image from Leah.
    thank you so much for joining our 'Give Thanks/thankful' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty colors an details...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable. Thank You for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges for our "Photo Inspiration Challenge". I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Shannin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Ildiko, I like it very much!

    Sorry for messing up my entry to Try It On Tuesday last week, I've removed the link :)

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot! Woot! Awesome little prize package there!

    Gorgeous card, too!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and colours! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just an adorable card. Thank You for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges for our "Photo Inspiration Challenge". Happy holidays!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors on your card. The leaves are a great touch. Congratulations on winning those cute House Mouse stamps! Thanks for joining us again at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! See you soon.
    Renee
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete