My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Use 3 punch or die

Hi all. Before I start my Paper Cupcakes DT card I have to show a pic. I took it few weeks ago but Marlene was worried what her pizza would've tasted like if she would've scooped things up from the floor, go and see her pick on her blog and let me know wich one is worth lol
Here is Alfie with Ficko. I know it's growth but when he done it we were laughing sooooooo much and Ficko really loved it lol and Mesi usually gives a bite of her bread to him then she will eat it her bread or even worth. She will go to the dog's food container and take out the dry food and eat it YUCK
Ok on to my Paper Cupcake  card. This week we got a very easy challenge for you, the theme is Punches & Die Cuts, minimum 3. See I told you it's not so hard. My card got loads of die cuts. My flower is made out die cuts, my flourishes are die cuts and my digi was cut out with die cut.
My image is water coloured, my papers are from TLC Creations. I made my card shape with my Craft Artist program, then cut it out and distressed the edge.

 The insert is made out of the 2 paper I used for the front and the WA is TLC Creations too.
 Few pick of my flower

Make sure you got to the Challenge blog and look the rest of the DTs work, fab inspirations.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko/Ildz

7 comments:

  1. First of all, your card is gorgeous....and secondly, you've got me laughing my arse off at that pic of your son with the dog, sharing a meal! LOL!!! (I still think that's a bit better than dog arse germs, though!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ildz!

    I cant talk about cards with such a darn cute photo there! I did chuckle at it!

    I think its sooooo great that your kids are growing up without the fear of dogs. When we walk our dogs it is so clear to see the kiddies who arent used to dogs, they give off such awful vibes to the dogs that half the time I reckon it causes problems in the first place! Whereas kiddies who have dogs at home are so chilled out around them that its so much nicer meeting them on our walks!

    Gorgeous card too Ildz! You are one busy bee!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of lady and the tramp film sharing heir spaghetti......super cute photo, they look the best of friends. Lovin' the card hun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Ildiko, love the beautiful colours and the fab details.

    What a lovely photo!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Szia!
    Köszi a hozzászólásaid :)
    Az egyik blogos játéknál láttam a neved, gondoltam megnéztem kivagy, főleg, hogy engem is Ildikónak hívnak :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about your card is stunning! I love the colors you chose and the embellies are fab! Thanks for sharing it with us at Create with TLC.

    ReplyDelete