My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Lets get the old out

How many of you got stamps sitting on your shelf for years and hasn't been used, I bet loads of you. This week over at TioT the theme is: Dig out the old. My old stamp is from Craft Studio Art Deco corner. I bought the CD ROM and a sheet of stamp came with it as freebie but I never used the stamp and I probably bought it 2 yrs ago. I had this scrap of paper and I distressed it the with the same ink I stamped the corners then I coloured the flowers with almost the same shade of pro marker. The "H" & "B" been printed off and cut out then I hand wrote the rest, punched a hole and added a ribbon then to finish it off I added a small butterfly(found it on the bathroom floor lol ) and doodled some lines


Over at Paper Cupcakes this week theme is:"shaped card" anything goes, but a square or rectangle. And it's time of the month when there is a new digi up for grab.

As you can see I choose a balloon shape for my card to go with the design, the shape was printed off google. I sprayed it with Crafters Companion Spray&Shine before I added my image. My image is coloured with Shakura glitter pens and I doodled border round it., stuck it on the base and hand wrote the happy birthday and added a flower and little swirl to finish it off.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

5 comments:

  1. It feels good to "dig out the old" every now and then, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool balloon card - that's really nice. :-)
    Oh yeah, about the name thing... didn't think of that LOL, but I thought you might be able to give me a clue... sort of like '1st part sound like.....' or something that way ? :-)

    Hugz
    Ike xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha - got it now thanks - I went onto my trans;ator site as well and actually heard it pronounced 'co it talks to me. Cooooooool name :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! Very cool and exciting, i really like it.


    Job Duties

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun balloon card with this image! great idea for the shapped cards challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete