My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Steampunk

For this week over at TioT I choose "Steampunk" Sorry teamies if I gave you grief with this. I did give grief for myself as well lol I printed a wicked image off from Delicious Doodles then I messed the colouring up boo-hoo so I had to re-think and printed an other DD image called Love's Faded Memory  I have changed it's colour with my Craft Artist program and coloured the rose with Shakura glitter pens. The steampunk paper is DD as well and it's just been realised last week. On the head I have used the corner what a new realise by DD. I used few brads too. Simple design but my 2nd cousin loved it it's her Name Day today. She's here with us for the summer to learn English and in Hungary we celebrate name days too.
Let me know what you think of my try with "Stempunk"



This one is sooooo wicked, took me ages to cut it out well abt 20 min but I love the result. This bit is coming from the DD corner image "Stempunk corner"

 This is the corner cut out. It took me a bit of time but I love it how it turned out. I haven't got any of this type of dies. Once I finished I sprayed it with silver glitter spray from Crafters Companion. The glitter shows really well.
Here is the side view. I just had to 3D it.
Inside I made the backing paper lighter and put a frame on it.

I've got one more card to show you. To be honest I don't like it. It was PC Freebie Challenge with a sketch. I was struggling with the sketch. Maybe just my image is too big and that's why I don't like it. The image is called Thank you Orson.
Here is the sketch,
 

I think it's fab sketch just I didn't get on with it lol
 
I do love this image really sweet. I cut the top words out so the back shows a bit more.

5 comments:

  1. Loving the steampunk card hun! Loads of lovely 3D - fab use of the corner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab collection of cards. I hope you don't get to choose our themes next term!!! LOL. I'll have to pull a sicky if you do - wouldn't know where to start with Steam Punk.

    Hope your niece enjoys her stay.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what neat cards!
    I understand what you mean with the sketch as I felt that I kept adding more and more with it and still didn't get all of the elements. but then that is what a 'challenge' is all about I guess! ;) you should give yourself more credit though. you did a nice job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ildz how are you.
    Missing you girl
    Great card, what and image
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Steampunk piece is great, loved this theme. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete