My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

Flying by .....

Just no idea where the weeks flying by lol Seems like I blink two and a week passed without anything important happening now that's not true cos I do make cards and that is important isn't it ?!
Now we on challenge #30 at Delicious Doodles and the them is Things that flutter. I think most ppl would associate this with butterflies but I used the new image Lovey-Dovey Shilouette. I've got a pigeon couple in my back garden and last year we had to experience a horrible sight, their baby was taken away by goshawk. We just seen this big whooping bird coming down and picked the baby pigeon up and next second he was gone. I hope this yr baby pigeon will survive.
Oops I'm gobby again lol well here is my card. Yes I know it's very simple, it's the LIM girls fault. I entered their challenge last night the 1st time and I just loved it, so here is an other one. I think those doves look fab with nothing powering them over. I hope "Boss" you don't mind a simple card but it is true "Less is More"
at LIM is frame it and one layer week what I found difficult at my 1st go but now got the hang of it. I think this will be a challenge what I'll visit as much as I can. My card is simple but still tried to put a bit of colour in but making sure got loads of white space too. The edge is cut with wave cutter and the bottom of the card slightly longer and distressed. I distressed the top&bottom of the card too but just very lightly. I draw a hand free frame round the Doves and the WA is by me.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

7 comments:

  1. Super card and loving your free hand frame. A distressing experience with the goshawk - had a similar experience with a sparrow hawk and a .... no, not a sparrow but a blackbird.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous hun! And so is the tag in the post below!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed our challenge so much that you have done a second card... this is great too... let's hope you'll continue to have fun with us!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ildiko I love this - the image is spot on and your frame is just lovely! You've definitely got the hang of it sweety! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB Ildiko
    Super image and the frame looks great
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bird stamp...and I love the font used for the sentiment!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love how you framed it. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete