My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Few DT cards to show you

I had no Internet for almost 3 days, I was completely lost without it lol and to top it I wanted to play along with few challenge but because no net I was unable to play along. I was so pleased with myself that I'm back on track with my blog and DT card and here comes the  Internet provider and bang goes my organised crafting life lol
Ok have stoped talking lol
My 1st card is my Paper Cupcakes set. I have made a card, ATC and a book mark. The image is the free Peony image, one of my fav flower. The theme is embossing, to be honest I forgot abt that bit but my die cuts are all embossed. The WA on my card is by TLC Creations
Unfortunately you can't see on the pick but my corner die cuts are embossed and below is the inside of my card. The inside panel is by Nicecrane Designs 

 My ATC, the little corner bits are the leftover of a die cut and just keep them in a little pot and they fit here perfectly.

 Front and my back of my bookmark. The sentiment was googled.

My second DT card is my TioT card and the them is 70's, what fun was making this card. I have used WFC digi image the WA is made by me. My papers are from TLC Creations. I have used the 3 different tie in the same card and framed it so shacking hand does not mater lol
I slowly slowly figure out how to make my own sentiments and I love it.

Thanks popping by
hugs

Ildiko/Ildz

No comments:

Post a Comment