My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

Use material

Over at Paper Cupcakes this week you need to use material, I was so happy as it meant I can get out the long forgotten material sample books. I really enjoyed going through my samples ( my ex boss wanted to bin it and I saved them lol then I wasn't into card making like now lol ) My image called "Snails holding sign" and inside the dign is TLC creations WA

Here is the close up of my image. It's a really sweet image. I'm gonna enter this card into the EIC and the inspiration came from Think Fast Designs
 This little baby blanket got soooooooooo much inspiration, it's up to you what you see in it. For me was nature and the squares and I love red so had to sneak some in.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko/Ildz

No comments:

Post a Comment