My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Try it on Tuesday TAG week

Morning my dear blogging Friends
Today is a new challenge over at TioT and it's a tag week. It's Emma's birthday week so she picked the theme:Black/Red/Cream tag and she'll be sponsoring this challenge. She is a stamping up demonstrator and Emma gonna give the lucky winner £15 Voucher to spend with her, so go on and get creating lol
Here is my tag, well tag in a tag really
The image is a new WFC image and it's called Ladybug Maypole the little tag is a TLC Creation WA. I printed my image and WA on cream card stock and I water coloured it and finished off with black flat pearl. Just love this digi.


Close up of the image and the little tag
 You just  got to love this sentiment what Paulette gave away as one of her freebie. No idea why my base card looks blue below lol

I have to enter this card to EIC again and the inspirational shop is called:  Think Fast Designs and I have to use the blanket again

Happy crafting and thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

11 comments:

  1. Hi lidiko - its a fab tag and like the tag in a tag idea too x thanks for helping me with the tech stuff this morning dont know what i was doing wrong x you are an awesome team mate xx janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and tag. Love the Tag within a tag idea. Love the Ladybugs too! Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, I love the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags they are so cute and love the little phrase on the small one.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamp, especially cause of the tulip :) Very cute tag, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tags Ildiko such a clever idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this. Loving the ladybirds.
    Hope all is good with you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...how cute those little ladybugs are!

    Pssst....there is another freebie wordart on my blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious are those ladybugs!? What an adorable image!! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ildiko, I love this tag in tag. Really neat! Thanks for the awesome comments and my follower button is at the top of my blog. ;-D

    ReplyDelete