My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Inspired by song over at TIOT

Now this was such a fun. Pat my teamie at TIOT was the one who gave us this theme. I knew what I wanted to make I just had to find the right song. I even knew what artist the song is got to be just wasn't sure if I would find the right song. We I did. First here is my song
Elvis Presley: Life

Somewhere out in empty space,
long before the human race,
Something stirred,
A vast and timeless source began,
Intelligence was born and then,
there was the world,
Powers filled the universe,
matter formed and broke the curse,
Of nothingness,
Love became an ageless soul,
nature reached her highest goal,
And breathed the breath of life,
Everlasting life.

Well creatures come from out of sight,
Daylight came from in the night,
and all was good,
Life became a masterplan,
Love produced the perfect man,
that understood,
The image of the makers word,
worshipped him with all he had,
But then one day,
From in the depths an evil seed,
grew and manufactured greed,
That changed the way of life,
Everlasting life,

Oh the loving power looked and saw,
Inside the heart of man a flaw,
began to grow,
Well, the fires of hell began to burn,
and so he sent his chosen son,
To let us know,
That love had surely made us all,
and hate would surely make us fall,
So from the cross,
Well he showed the world that dreadful day,
That love could be the only way,
or all is lost of life,
Everlasting life,
For life is love,
And love is life.

The image I used is from a brand new digi company called Wax Fruit Company and the set of images are called: New beginnings

And my card
Recipe
WFC "New Beginnings" digi
TH Distress inks
Glitterbabe's "Dahlia"
Flower punch
Marianne swirls die
New embossing-die folder
Flat pears from stash
Water colour pencils

I have no idea how this new embossing folder called it's my friends but I LOVE it. I inked the inside before I cut it to get the ice effect on the embossing. The cut out was used for inside, waist not lol Then I done my WA with the Dahlia in the middle few flowers with pearl and the swirl to finish it off and that's it. It was a siple card or wasn't it lol

 You can see inside how beautifully is the embossing
 and just a nice cllose up
 and a close up on the WA/dahlia
 Side view so you can see the dimension oh and I forgot, the reason why I used this image because a new life is coming out of a seed turning into a young tree then a mature one with an other life (nest with eggs) on it. This set is just GORGEOUS, unusual.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Fabulous job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ildiko! This is a gorgeous card...yours always are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow girl - you rocked this card!!! This is simply stunning with that embossing and very cool way to cut out the shape on the inside! Love the way you did the sentiment too!!! You are super talented dear friend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ildiko this is fabulous and the embossing is WOW!!xxx

    ReplyDelete