My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Sassy Cheryl's image

I was such an Idiot lol I forgot to take a pic  and enter the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, well I will still show you my card. I was kindly told on PCP that it still matches this week theme so after all I can still enter. Yiiiiipy
So here is my card

 Recepi

Sassy Cheryl image:Bear dance
Nesti
Water colour pencils
Shakura glitter pen
Recycled thread/yarn, book pages&cupcake paper

I printed Bearly Mine paper on a heavy card stock and cut it round but I left the back bit a bit longer cos I wanted to ink the edge (you can see below). Please don't laugh (my friend and my other half did) when my friend made cupcake and brought few round I saved my paper cose I loved it soooooooo much. My OH was laughing when seen me cleaning the paper lol but I think it looks so god on the card. The flower is an old book and just cut the same size 3 times then inked it up and in the middle I put a blue flower to match it with the puddle. For me bow I used recycled yarn and poked a pearl heart pin through. The cute bear's dress is paper pieced and the rest is water coloured and on the dots and the under the skirt I used red glitter Sakura pen. To finish off I cut 2 swirl but one of them by mistake mowed and did not wanted to through it away so I fiddled with it and the 2 swirl turned into corner
Bit of a close up on the gorgeous bear.

Here is a close up of the corner.
I'm gonna enter in to the fallowing challenges
Bearly mine CH#4: Pearls&Ribbon (Is my yarn counts as ribbon?)
Sassy Cheryl's CH#52:Spring or Easter

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

15 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute!!! Love what you did with this darling bear.

    So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I love it! :)
    Fantastic card!!!! Love that diecut flower!
    Thanks for joining in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and cheery card Ildiko, I love it. Thanks for entering the Bearly Mine challenge this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a terrific and fun card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Ildiko!! Do your friend and OH still not know us crafters use EVERYTHING!!! LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. I love that sweet image. I'm glad you are still able to enter it in a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Love the colors and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing the Sassy cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card,I love that happy bear.

    Thanks for joining us in sassy Cheryls challenge.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scrolls, Brillant card. Thanks for joining us at Sassy cheryls this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! what a fun design. love your colors for this little cutie pie bunny!
    So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is just too cute!! I love the lavendar dress you gave her!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Great embellishments, love that flower. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic card, such a fun image


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy card I love it :D
    Thank you for joining us at bearly mine and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete