My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

Baby Bud challenge 5 and a freebie

Well it's the time of the month to have our next challenge at Baby Bud Designs with a freebie thrown in(only for a day though). The theme is an easy one: ribbons or bows or both. For this challenge I used Lil Bud
 Recipe

Lil Bud image
Bearly Mine Shabby Vintage papers
Marianne die
TLC Creations WA
Water colour pencils
Tim Holtz ink
Paper doily
Ribbon&flat pearl from stash

It's a very simple and quick card. I did marry it up with a TLC digi and I love how the two of them turned out. I printed the Bearly Mine Shabby Vintage paper on a good card stock and that's what I used as a base and just inked the edge up a  bit. I inked the edge of the doily paper too and glued it on to my base card. Got my ribbons and placed it into place then I stuck my image on with gel glue to give a bit of dimension to it. to finish it off I used die cut swirls and few flat pearl. I have to say Lil Bud turned out fab. There is a close up below for you.
and here is a side view to see the dimension better.

I'm gonna enter my card into the fallowing challenges

Bearly mine: Pearl&bow
Paper Play Ch lets get sentimental
Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Ildiko the sentiment made me giggle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the sentiment and bows! Great job :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete