My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

Thursday mini challenge

 At Bugaboo the Thursday mini challenge is to make a birthday card. I picked the last weeks freebie. As usual my sentiment is TLC Creations.


I've coloured him with water colour pencil and Shakura pens . I was gonna colour him with my pro-marker but then I decided this is not the time to use it lol no just chickened out, to be hones I HAVE to buy the right paper to use my pro-markers, so I can get a nice effect. I love cupcake digis and this one have one in it with cherry on the top lol


I hope you don't mind my funny shapes lol just learning new things and I like to use them too

I just got these heart hat pin in a Cross Stitch magazine  as a freebie and I don't really like to give them away but I decided to use them
And a side view

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildz

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! I love how you used this images too! Thank you so much in joining in on the Bugaboo Celebration and for taking part in our mini challenges! I can't think of a better way to have a party!

    ReplyDelete