My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm back and my 1st Baby Bad challenge post as DT and not player

I was sooooooooooooooo looking forward to this. First of all there is a realise Baby Max and Baby Molly you can check it out in the Etsy-shop, you got to love them, they make fab cards.
Today is the start of another fun challenge! The theme for Challenge #4 is FRIENDS!
We'd love to see your creations using any kind of friendship theme!
The only rule we have is that you must use a Baby Bud Image!!!
The challenge will run until February 23, 2011 at noon E.S.T. A random winner will be selected and the prize? 3 Free Digis from the Etsy Shop!
Here is my card
 I just bought this fab glitter card and it's matching with my yellow glitter, exactly the same shade, I was over the moon when I realised it. Lately I stuck with my watercolour pencils but some point got to get the strengths and try to master my Pro-markers lol
It's a simple card not over done (that's what I think lol ) Simple background what's been coloured with my TH distress inks, few buttons and MS punched border and of course the sentiment is from TLC.


Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildz

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love all the colors!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love that heart border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too too cute! I love the colors and the border is lovely. Totally fab! :)

    ReplyDelete