My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

I Won and my friend too

Well not long ago I done the High Hopes blog hop. I love their stamps do have a small collection of them, anyway I had a brill news last week. I won the grand prize which is $100 worth of High Hopes stamps. Took me over a day to choose lol I was over the moon and thought it's a great birthday present even though it's not here and gonna take abt an other week or two but who cares. I never won anything like this before.
Now to top it my friend texted me  yesterday she won the pair of tickets for the Strictly come dancing live show. Looks like between us we are the winners lol so on the 13th of Feb we gonna go to the show, sooo looking forward to it.
Sorry just had to tell you this lol
hugs
Ildz

1 comment:

  1. Hope you've done the lottery this week, seeing as you're on a winning streak!
    Lucky you winning all those HH goodies, I LOVE their stamps and have been lucky enough to win a few myself!

    ReplyDelete