My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Phew I can tell you now

Have you ever tried to keep a secret for 3 month, I tell you wasn't easy. In August I applied for a DT position for Baby Bud designs, well I got in for the 2nd round which means you def see me there from January till April. I fell in love with those sweet images. They so easy to colour. Just to show you, here is some of my Baby Bud cards
This was made for my mum's 60est
 Made this for one of my neighbour's BD who got loads of beautifully flowers in her garden, so I strait
away I thought of my cute Baby Bud images.
 This was made for a friend who was 61 not long ago and I just had to turn the numbers other way round lol
 And this one was made for my little Princess's BD from big bro
There is a challenge right now over at Baby Bud and you get a free image to play with
This month you got the chance to play with Holly
Don't tell she is not adorable?!

If you like what you see and want to lay your hands on more Baby Bud images why don't you pop over Etsy store and get some more

Happy Crafting
hugs
Ildz

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow congratulations your cards are just brilliant, love them all. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hunny. Fab cards as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ildz so happy to have you on the team!!!
    so many beautiful creations hun!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing, glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!!! Can't wait to work with you. :)

    ReplyDelete