My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Old Father Time

I tell you had no idea what to do with the theme for this week, took me over 2 weeks to put this card together, mojo left me, never happened before lol
For some reason lately I can't finish my cards, the last little bit that finishing touch is just not with me right now,but I'm quiet happy with this result, may fav bit is the hanging little clock what can be taken off and can be used on bag, key or phone charm whatever the recipient want
Ok I stop all that chattering, here is my card

Recipe

Nestability
Paper from stash
Creative Expression swirl stamp
Tim Holtz stamp (the watch)
Shakura glitter pan
Shrink plastic
Glitter
Water colour pencils
 On my base card I stamped the big corner in red then on the green I stamped in black in two opposites corner an the other two opposite corners I just used a embossing ink then embossed it with silver pearl, pic doesn't show it to well, the rest was easy-peasy. Stamped the clock on black shrink plastic with my white stayz-on and got the chain from my stash to be able to hang it on my tag. Coloured & glittered and job done lol But I can tell you it wasn't this simple because it took me over 2 weeks to finish it lol
Oh yeah the babble was made with liquid applique just love that staff.

Pop over to TT and see rest of the DT's work and don't forget our sponsor for this week is the fab Craft Barn

Happy crafting
hugs
Ildiko

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card hun!!! I can see why it took so long, so much wonderful detail! great job!
    Wishing you a Blessed New Year!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete