My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Ok a 2nd post from me for today

I'm pushing myself and thought gonna apply for an other DT position, yes I know I'm silly but I fell in love with those images so I'm gonna give a try. It is over at Stamp Fairy and there is few freebies to fetch and there is new freebie as well.
I made 2 cards and I know you already seen them but had no time to post my DT application yet just had to finish that 28 Xmas cards, so blogland had to wait for me but this morning last cards went out too, although I still got to make cards for friends but I can take it easy on that.
Well anyway here is the card you already seen from me the other day
Close up of my gingerbread guy

  Sorry Jackie not the best pic.
Alfie got 8 nursery teachers and I thought I make this tea-candle holder as a card as well as a little present. The sentiment is from TLC and when I've seen this little fellow strait away I knew what sentiment to use for him and of course had to use the BP/DP from one of my old Crafters Companion CD (Xmas Collection CD1) which was among their 1st CDs. I tell you got 2 draws full of their CDs and lads and loads of stamps I've got, but not long ago I've got hooked on digi and just can't leave them alone lol I've got the two gingerbread guys from the Gingerbreadbabies Christmas set
I have glittered the decorations on the wreath, here and there you can see a glimpse of the shines and the iceing on the baby is liquid applique. I have used my new Marianne icicle die what I sprayed with one of the Crafter's Companion glitter spray. The sentiment is just brill and to finish it off on a jump ring attached a small wreath onto the ribbon


Now the really really hard part comes, I have to choose 2 more cards, ok which one to choose as I do have loads of fev ones lol
Here is my 1st choice. The little cutie is Delicious Doodle image the box is an old cheese box turned into card as well as gift box and the matching bookmark and ATC

My 2nd choice is a 2nd Birthday card what I made for my friend's daughter. I choose this because I never done a card with so much on it

Here is a better pick of her. I didn't realised the pic I took wasn't good till I've gave the card to the little girl.

Phew this was hard and I'm sure still loads to pick from lol
If you think you would like to apply rush over to Stamp Fairy you got time till the 13th
hugs
Ildz

5 comments:

  1. I am sure they will love your creations as they totally fabby Ildiko. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are all great hun just love all the images,and super detail on all of them,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with your latest cards and I can see you have been very busy!!

    Congratulations on your new role as a member of the Baby Bud Design Team. It will be fun to create with you on the team. You are awesome at keeping secrets and that's wonderful. I am proud of your! :)

    PS: I also wanted to let you know that I an hardly read your blog (at least here in the US and on my computer). The background and your font colors are very close and it's so difficult to read! I thought you might want to know so you can change your colors!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Baby Bud Design Team! I am very excited for you and can see and hear the joy in your post!

    Bless your heart and again!! WELCOME to the team!!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! StampFairy has some great images~ It is great to be on the Baby Buds team with you. Now, I just need to add everyone to my sidebar! And follow everyone!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete