My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Tuasday Taggers & Delicious Doodles #2 challenge

Before I start my post I'd like to post the winner from the blog hop. I'm no use for random.org so I just wrote it out and drew the winer and the winer is....
.
.
.
.
Julye
Congrats Julie
Let me know which image would you like out of the 4 and e-mail me www dot feherhattyu at yahoo dot co dot uk
And now onto my post

I'm soooooooo late with my TT work, but believe it or not on a simple "Decoration" I blanked out, sorry Janet (she's the one who challenged us this week). I was just sitting front of my PC for days after days what to do, then I found a fab image what I printed of but never used as it would've been way to simple, so I decided to use Teri's 12 days of Xmas (again lol) mixed it with TLC digi's and the bottom sentiment is TLC as well
Here is the pick

It is not just a decoration, it does have it's purpose.
How does it work: 3 more pic is missing but once Teri finished it I'll be bale to finished it too but at the moment the missing pictures places are covered up with it's matching number which actually showing you how does it work. So it is a count down till the Xmas tree got to go. This way Alfie and Mesi will know when the  last number  covers the picture the Xmas tree got to go. Alfie is 3&1/2 and rally really looking forward to Christmas, Mesi still too little (2 yrs) to understand who's Santa. I just want them to understand the Xmas tree is not for the whole year and it does have to go. And maybe this way they won't be so sad the tree got to go.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just realised I don't have the Hungarian sweets for my tree it's the 1st time since I came back(abt 9 yrs ago) that I forgot to bring some back, I'm gonna miss it soooooooooooo much, Alfie nicked it last year from the tree lol it was so funny, he got one and hid under the table to eat it, he thought if he's under there we can't see him lol
To be honest the picture does not give justice, so much better in real life, grrrrrr. The whole thing is shiny and sparkly from glitter spray, Shakure glitter pen and Cosmic Shimmer Misters oh and a hint of glitter too.
Anyway here is few close up
 Such a cute little gingerbread button

 Maybe here on the snow flake you can see a bit of sparkle.
 When I seen this sentiment on TLC shop I just had to have it and use it.

Well I hope you like it
Happy Crafting
hugs
Ildz

1 comment:

  1. This is fab hunny. What a great idea to warn little ones that decorations are coming down! x

    ReplyDelete