My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 5 November 2010

Touch of the Orient


Over at TT Zoe decided to make us travel to the Far East. I love making oriental cards. So sorry I made an other easel card lol just love 'em can't help myself.

Here is my card what I madefor  Mesi's 2nd birthday and big bro gave it to her ( I have to post the other what she's got from us)
The bottom part of the card is the matching insert (apologies the writing is not the right way but couldn't change it) what I stamped with the coin stamp then I added the die cut big coins and stuck few butterflies all over and few gem dragonflies as well.
Recipe
Baby bud: Sweet pea digi
TLC word art
Crafters Companion Oriental CD for BP/DP
MS butterfly punch
Spellbinder die oriental coin
Frame die
Coin stamp (got it from a mag)
Small butterfly punch
Pearly doodle
Dragonfly gems

Her is Sweet pea close up and as you can see I paper pieced her and I think she looks fab. On the doodle next to her used pearly doodle and stuck butterfly on her.

The sentiment is one of Paulette's free sentiment (make sure you pop over to see the hundreds of freebies on her blog

Happy Crafting
Thanks stopping by
hugs
Ildiko (Ildz)

No comments:

Post a Comment