My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

Been so busy...

....I've for got to post my TT card. It was our lovely Michelle who picked the theme: Love, Joy, Peace. Most of the time you would think of Xmas, but oh no, check out what the rest of the DT made, pretty amazing stuff, go and see yourself.
Here is my card.
 Recipe
TLC sentiment
Priscilla's 400 followers freebie on CDAC (it's $3 now)
12x12 paper from stash
Lace ribbon from stash
MS punch round the border
Nestie to make the flower
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Water colouring pencil
 This were so simple to make, Just 3 different size cut  3 times, spritz it, scramble it, put it together and woala your flower is done, just arrange it till you happy with it and now just let it dry.
Happy Crafting
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment