My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Just inspirational

I'm sooooooooooooo late with this, sorry everyone. As you know Rachel gave us a sketch to fallow and a theme summer(which I forgot ). Here is the sketch, simple to deal with, sometimes I find difficult to do the skech but this one is quick and looks good.  


Recipe
Tim Holtz distress inks
Water colouring pencils
Mash from stash
Digi papers
Sorry not many pick of my card
Paulette posted this frogie in a mystery box and I bought it, I loved what was written underneath as a clue. I did not regret it, came with different WA but I preferred this one. I have used my water colouring pencils to colour frogies and I just fallowed the sketch.

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Ildz, the frog looks great and the backing papers are lovely. Love the sentiment. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ildiko fab image
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete