My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Happy Birthday TT

I can not believe it's been almost a year I started to play along with TT. It so funny I do remember I did miss the 1st challenge and ever since I only missed if I was on holiday or I was to ill to make anything. Time flys soooooooooo quick doesn't it?
Well anyway, my fab teamie Teri from Delicious Doodles gave us fab digi to play with this week. It's yours for free so make sure you join and you grab your free image but be careful it's only there till 10am on Monday 24Th May. I can assure you this slice of cake won't make you fat lol
Recipe
Teri's digi
Crafters Companion Silver glitter spray
Charm from 99p store
Wool from my stash
Water colouring pencils
Tim Holtz distress ink
Nesties
#1 punch
I have used a C6 card for my tag what I chopped to size and cut an aperture with my nestie then coloured the front with Vintage Photo ink and spayed it with silver. The image I printed out 4 times and coloured 3 and used my star nestie to cut 2 layers for my tag. One image I used as a template, cut the balloon and cream to spray them with my silver spray. I've punched #1 out from leftover and suck it on the balloon. The front was punched out and thread the wool through then I added a charm. To finish it of I printed off a sentiment what I coloured with my pencil and stuck it on with my glue gel.
I have decided to enter this tag to Alphabet Challenge Blog where the theme is Chocolate. Thx Pat for the link lol
And I'm gonna enter it to Charisma Cardz where the theme is
SWEET TREATS!(Must include a food or drink on your creation!) Thanks Teri for the link
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko x

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous Tag, Ildiko. I've sorted it on the TT blog for you. Now I've seen the other pictures I can see all the detail. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag hun! Love the aperture idea, and the wool is a lovely touch.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tag Ildiko, what a fantastic idea. Thanks to you and Terifor the link to Charisma
    Cardz.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea it looks stunning, love all the detail and seeing that it is a card tag even more sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag Ildiko! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Tag Ildiko. Thanks for playing with us at The Alphabet Challenge. S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea Ildiko, love the star shaped embossed bits, in fact love it all!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete