My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fat book page

Hiya I have decided to play along with The Sisterhood. There theme is YOU CRACK ME UP. I had to make 2 fat book page and this is one of them. I'm bit late with my fat book as it should've been posted in April. I'm glad my swap partner is my friend who's not far away from me.
Recipe
Bugaboo image
Tim Holtz distress ink
Water colour pencil
Spilbinder Impressibility
Nesti
Charm from stash
I've cut my template then I used my circle impressibility as a stencil. I coloured my image then cut out with my nesti then I made a base for it and inside I put the sentiment what came with the image. The little tab is die cut and put a charm through it.
Thx popping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I do those digis and the sentiments make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Ildiko! What a great image and how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete