My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 20 April 2010

My DT project for IACCCB

I was going to cheat then I found a printable frame on one of my My Craft Studio CD and it's so easy and quick to put it together. This week Christine asked us to make a 3D project, so this picture frame what I made. I think this is gonna go into my kids room lol
This week our sponsor is Lothian Craft and we were offered a fab set of Cute Companion stamp pate.
Ingredients
Crafters Companion Lavender Cd
Crafters Companion Lavender and sentiment stamp
MCS CD
Tim Holtz Dusty Concourd distress ink
Water colour pencils
Liquid acrylic pearl
The hardest and the longest part on this project was the stamping, colouring and cutting out lol that took longer than cutting my decoupage what I re sized in MCS as it was too big for this C6 frame and I have coloured her wing and skirt with liquid acrylic pearl. I have printed the background from the Lavender CD too. The sentiment was stamped out and torn then inked and edged with my loved Tim Holtz distress ink pad. The little lavender bush been stamped out few times then coloured and cut out once completely, twice only the green and once just the lavender with a bit of green

Go and see what the rest of the DT come up with.
Thx poping by
Hugs
Ildiko x

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you`ve used all the flower fairy elements Ildiko. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Ildz, this is such a beautiful keepsake.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete