My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

3 in 1

3 Challenges as fallows
  1. High Hopes: 3flowers-3 buttons-3 design papers
  2. Colour Create: Red, White/off white, chocolate&pink
  3. Stamp Something:Something cute (this is the 1st time I join in with this challenge)

Recipe

High Hopes Fairy stamp

Shrink plastic

Funky Fairy digi papers (unfortunately closed down for now)

FSS paper flowers

MS punch

Rest from my stash

Just few close up on the "topper"
I was going to do this challenge for Colour Create and was looking my digi papers when I seen the box and thought i use that. I never use feather so thought I'm going to try. I think it didn't turn out to bad lol then I thought I do High Hopes and Stamp Something too as it's fits the bill. I was having fun with my punch. I've only got one MS punch but do love it and I just learnt how to punch corner when is not on the corner I love the effect sooooooooo much definitely will use it a lot lol
This is the side so you can see the dimension.
I carried the theme inside and used the left over corner bits too (waist not)
Thanks stopping by

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, Ildiko
    Love the design, your details are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create and the High Hopes Challenges.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Ildiko! Your creation is just so beautiful and elegant looking! LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining in at the High Hopes challenge this week!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Idilko! I LOVE this card! The feathers, flowers, buttons, other fibers... AWESOME! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such beautiful details Ildiko and I love your cute little fairy, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is amazing!
    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week. We have another great one this week...add texture!! We hope you can play along again!!
    ~Lacey Stephens
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I love the feathers!!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create.
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing I love the idea of fixing the box to the front of the card I am feeling all inspired going through your blog :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete