My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

January Card Swap

At Crafters Companion forum we do all sorts of swaps one of them is the card swap. Janette the hostess gave as Egyptian theme. I have picked my images, I was happy as I can use my Egyptian CD what I hardly ever use. In the end had my images printed but still gave me such a head ache. I got one idea and then I decided don't like it, so for ages I was blank till one night suddenly got the lightning and these are what come up with
Recipe for this 2 project
Joanna Sheen Egyptian Adventure CD
Mirri board
Beads
Gold thread
Nesty rectangle label
I printed out all sorts of toppers, backing paper, 3D parts. I printed everything onto 160 gsm card. The backing paper was folded in half to use it as A6 card.
This is my 1st card. The front is a folded Little book. The little book is made out of 1 printed sheet, no cutting just folding.
The little book opened. to keep the book closed I stuck a bead on the front and under the book a small bit of golden string. Inside the card.
We always got to write something abt us and pop it into the card. I hid it behind the image.
My 2nd card is a tunnel card.
This is the side view of my tunnel
Front of my card. The image is layered on gold mirri what was cut out with my nesty and the other image just edged with gold pen. With my gold pen I coloured a bead what keeps my card close
This is the inside. I had to give a bit of spine for this card as the inside holds the tunnel card and that's makes it bulky. The top bit the left overs been used.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ildiko I love these they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really stunning ildz, i will have to join in one of these swaps.
    finishing work soon to look after my mum, so i might get more time to craft, and join in more again

    ReplyDelete