My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 19 December 2009

Cards I made to my dearest and nearest

Few nights ago I managed to do my OH's Xmas card and the kids Xmas card. I did find it difficult to make my cards to my dearest and nearest this year. I made so many that I just had enough of it by now, so probably next year will do theirs first. I had no energy to do big cards but have to say Alfie loved his snow man. Adrian's (OH) and Alfie's card I used embossed image.


Ingredient's for the 1st card
Inkado stamp
Shiny material
Crochet flower
Left over backing paper
Charm and mini bell
Spillbinder die
Red Distress ink
Bred
I love this stamp. So much details on one stamp. If you look close got a bird on the angel's dress. I fell in love with this and the other stamp(snow men) too.
My mum crochet this flower for me and many more and just had to use it. To make it a bit unusual I hanged Merry Christmas confetti on it and used a nice bred with it.
I wanted to create a bit of texture so I used some of this material and I twisted it to give a bit of umph to the look. I used my spillbinder to cut out the embossed angel and edged it with my red distress ink pad.
This is just the side view to show you all the dimension on the card.
Inside I used the left over from the die cut and left over papers and material. On the top of the material I used the dear confetti.
Ingredients for 2ND card
Inkado stamp
Leftover material
Left over backing paper
Mini bells
Confetti
This is the close up of the image. All that detail just fab fab.
I made this card to Alfie and he loved it. Made my day.
Inside is simple. I decorated it with the confetti dears.
Mesi's card is very simple. Next year can't get away with it though lol I had left over papers and the toppers just free bees
Inside I used the left over ribbon, my rabbit chewed my paper so had to hide it :-) somehow so it's hiding behind the rain dear.

3 comments:

  1. great cards, love your stamps and love the little dangling additions too
    sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great selection of cards i love them all x mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are lovely Ildz, And I know what you mean about being fed up of christmas cards

    ReplyDelete