My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 30 November 2009

My friend's doughters BD card

I had to come up with a good keepsake, so I designed a new type of wordbook. Loads of work went into it but it was worth every minute of it.
Ingredients
Crafters Companion: Cute Companion CD
Crafters Companion Stamps
My craft Studio CD
Other little bit's and bobs
For the front I used tags what I opened up in My Craft Studio (MCS) and re sized it then wrote the wording in it.
Below is the top view of my card. The letters were re sized in MCS so all the same size.
On the 1st page I used an envelop what I made smaller with MCS and I wrote Happy Birthday Lilly what I copied several times and dragged it onto the envelope than cut it out.
Here just used some of my cute stamps and the balloon is from popcorn set.
The small pillow box was again re sized in MCS
For the back I used the banner and inside I wrote "Lilly's 1 today" with MCS and used few more little embellishment from my stash.
I'm just getting the hang of MCS CD and I really really enjoy it.
For this card I haven't used really any measurements just done the folding as needed.

3 comments:

  1. how clever are you, love this wordbook, well done Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic Ildiko. You must have put a lot of time and love into this fantastic project. I love it. This is the TT email address TuesdayTaggers@googlemail.com
    You'll have to copy and paste it.
    Love, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I just tried it and it doesn't work, I'll get back to you.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete