My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

4 in 1

What a disaster!!!! I went on holiday and my Other Half took my stuff upstairs now I can't find anything.
The four challenges I done in one are: Crafters Companion, Tuesday Taggers, Copic Colour Challenge and Coloure Creat Challenge.

I have used:
Popcorn CD&stamp
Copic markers
gems
silver peel off
Theme at Tuesday Taggers Birds&Bees
The top is 3rd challenge for Crafters Companoin and the bottom one is Coloure Creat Challenge, theme is(Blue, Sand, Silver, Black).
I have printed off my backing paper and with a punch cut out a circle and cut it in half . I coloured with my black Copic marker a piece of paper for background and I coloured the duck with copic markers too. Finish it off I used corner peel off and stuck gems on it.
Inside I used the left over backing paper and the 2ND stamped duck.

11 comments:

  1. That little Duck is a real sweetie, Thanks for joining in with TT this week.

    Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Ducky!!
    Thanks for playing at TT this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Tuesday taggers this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cute little card put a BIG SMILE on m face this morning!! VERY CUTE!
    Thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge. hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ildiko, glad to see you back. Your little card is just Ducky! Lol Very cute! Did you have a good holiday! Here we are just getting summer a month late. We have finally had 10 hot summer days in a row! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nagyon aranyos az a kiskacsa! Vidám lett tőle a lap. Nézz be a blogomra egy kis játékra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card - love that duck!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable card. Such a cute little image and fab papers. Excellent work.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ildiko... aranyos udvozlolap!:o) Love the cute duck and the circle background element!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely Card, love that Duck.
    DONT LET HUBBY TIDY UP, it is a disaster, He wont know how precious those littl bitty scraps of papers are ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ildiko, don't you just hate it when they move your craft supply around? Ugh!

    Your card is very pretty, and sparky!!!

    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete