My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Sunday 26 July 2009

Tuesday Taggers Challenge

This week at TT is swirls and curls. I didn't have time to make a card as I'm going on holiday tomorrow but had to make sure I don't miss this challenge (I will miss it the next 2 weeks)
I quickly went through my stash and I found this gorgeous paper and I found lovly peel off too. I stuck my peel off on a car and cut it out and stuck it on my base tag with glue gel put paper strip instead of ribbon and I curled it.

6 comments:

  1. Ildiko, your tag and cards are great. LOve the Zebra. Enjoy your stay in Hungary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Ildiko, a lovely tag. If I could find peel offs like that I might appreciate them more. Where did you find them? A gorgeus creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Taggers
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag so pretty and elegent
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Tag! I think its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag & cards Ildiko hows your holiday going
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete