My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 10 July 2009

High Hopes Challenge vs Tuesday Taggers

This week At High Hopes Challenge we had to do loads of dots and Tuesday Taggers this weeks theme is to make something for your best friend. I don't have many dotty paper so I punched out one paper and put it over the greenish glittery background so it shows through. Top of it used K&Co paper and used Miss Zoe from High Hopes.
I coloured her with my Tim Holtz inks:
-Scattered straw
-Fired bricks
-Vintage Photo
-Peeled paint

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion Flower CD

I created the them inside as well. Took me ages to stick the leftover dots lol but I think it's really effective

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card, love the image and all the dotty papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and just in time for the draw! Thanks for joining in TT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Ildiko ! Thanks for playing at TT, love Katy x

    ReplyDelete