My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Tusday Taggers


I made a tag for the Tuesday Taggers challenge http://www.tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/. The theme for last challenge was BIGHT&BOLD but didn't manage to post it in time. When I read the new theme I was thrilled because I used materials from my cupboard. I used to work for a lady who had material sample books and she was throwing some away, I saved them. I used it to brighten up my old jeans too.











I have used the same type of material through out project. Sorry the glue still not dry as you can see.



The stamp is stamped with red stazon. The stamp is from PaperArtsy









To make my tag a bit funky I made a flower top instead of the regular top, then I made a small blue flower for middle which is secured with a pink flower eyelet. For the petals I used glitter and I used glitter for the dragonfly's wing too. I placed the stamped image off center I used a piece of orange material for layering, for extra decoration I used beads on both side.

5 comments:

  1. this is a lovely tag it is a shame that you didn't manage to get it in on time. Better luck this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ildiko

    What a great tag and using such unusual products, would never thought of doing a fabric tag, we were thinking more of cardboard tags that are on new cloths but you've taken it up a level! Well done! This is why we do not limit what we will accept cos it brings out real creativity in our entries! Thanks for joining us at TT this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! fabulous use of materials too! Thanks for joining us at TT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely ildeko, great idea to use the material

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! youve been so busy, just had a nosey through your blog and theres some pretty fab stuff here! well done you!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete