My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 29 June 2009

My washing powder box

I made this box for my 16 years old guest who's staying with us for 5 weeks. I thought it's a nice little welcome presie.
I'm sure loads of you using tablets washing powder. I kept the box and decorated it. Very easy!
Get some paper and tear it up. Get PVA glue and a brush and start to stick it on the box (just like you do paper mache). Once all sides done and dry time to decorate.
I used some flower fairies chipboard, flower fairies match it, Cute Companion mice, flower punches and ribbon from stash.
Top of the box
Side view where the card is open. I went one step further and to save time I made a wellcome card atteched to the box.
Front of the card where I put my guest's name DORI.
This is the back of the box which is the card in the same time. The topper is the match it by Princes Pinflair. They just brill.
One side of the box
Other side of the box

1 comment: