My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 15 June 2009

3 in 1

I had to make an anniversary card to Adrien's sister so I thought to save time I do 3 in 1. 1,Anniversary card 2, Wendy's sketch challenge 3, Tuesday Taggers.



Tuesday Taggers this week we had to do a card, matching tag and wrapping( I made box as I have to post it). The card was made after Wendy's sketch challenge.

I used: 1,Tim Holtz distress inks: old paper
fired brick
milled lavender
2, Do-crafts rose stamp
3, Swirl stamps by Creative Expressions
4, Silver pearl embossing powder
5, ribbon, paper rose from stash









The base of the card is coloured with the fired brick ink. Next layer is coloured with milled lavender and the top layer is old paper. The top layer been embossed as well

















6 comments:

  1. Fabulous pressy tag and card, the layers really do work well together and I love the way you've laced the embossed paper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday taggers
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at TT this week - love the colours you have used and how you have managed to combine challenges x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome take one the challenge at tt this week chickie ~ lovin all those swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering my candy! You have alot of great candies here!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the warm colours of this set, and the inside of my challenge card is lovely

    ReplyDelete