My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

This is what I done today



I went to London today to meet up with a friend whom I haven't seen for good 18 month . I had 2hrs journey up to London and back, so waist no time I took a bit of "snip-snip" with myself (as my other half's calls my crafting) and cut these out while I was traveling. On the right I got some stamped image cut out ready for masking. The left is from my decoupage book. I always carry decoupage book with me if I travel somewhere so I can do something with my hands.
I had a lovely time was really nice to see my friend and especially was nice to see her happy for a change (sorry Iboly but probably the first time in a long time I've seen you happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment